Welder - PC Pump (Lloydminster) (22884) Lloydminster, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Weatherford is a recognized industry leader in the design, manufacturing, and deployment of oilfield products aiding oil and gas productions world wide and takes pride in the distribution, sales and service of quality products.
Currently, WFT- PC Pump Manufacturing in Lloydminster Alberta is recruiting for a Journeyman Welder within the facility.
- All Welding duties related to Weatherford PC Pump and fabrication activities
- Fabrication shop - assembly of VSH components bridles, welding for engine and skid depts. Building brackets/ components for mounting
- Pump shop - Welding tag bars and tag bar pins as directed by Lead Hand in Pump shop or Drives Manager
- Miscellaneous day to day- Plant repairs, breakdowns, welding for related Business Units (BMW) as required
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Follow Weatherford policies and procedures regarding quality, health, safety and environment and ensure they are enforced.
- Actively participating in process improvement leading to improved product quality and increased efficiency.
- Supporting the applicable QMS requirements including quality policy, quality objectives, and QMS processes.
- Certified journeyman welder, demonstrated competence with Mig welder process and Mig welds.
- Demonstrated above average interpersonal skills, acting as a resource to all employees, being able to work in a team environment
- Ability to successfully interact and communicate with personnel in all different Sections within the facility.
- Capability of working shift work/ overtime as required and rotation through Pump and Fabrication shops.
Grade 12 Diploma
All safety courses required for working on a well location, H2S, First Aid
Any special requirements
- Good organizational skills required
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Safety minded individual and willingness for receiving required and ongoing safety training as a condition of employment.
- Ability to multi task on multiple jobs
- Good leadership skills
- Attention to detail
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.