Virtual Interview Scheduling Specialist (FLX054-13) Waukesha, Wisconsin
IT’S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as an Interview Scheduling Specialist. You will work closely with the Recruiter and be responsible for scheduling candidates for interviews with the managers.
This position will be remote/virtual. This position can also sit onsite in Waukesha, WI at our client facility.
• Schedules candidates for interviews by coordinating schedules with hiring managers, making travel arrangements, preparing candidate information packets, creating interview agendas, etc. (approximately 20 interviews to schedule per day)
• Manages and submits expenses for payment as it relates to the interview process and candidate travel, etc.
• Updating trackers and monitoring the defect tracker through Microsoft Excel
• Exhibits strong verbal and written communication and demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Ability to be adapt in order to work with challenging and demanding clients
• Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws, including OFCCP, as it relates to data capture and records retention
• Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast paced and high volume environment
• Demonstrate detail-orientation and superior time management skills
• Ability to work in a partnership with the Recruiters to maximize efficiency of process
• Prefer 1-2 years experience in a business setting, providing administrative support and customer service
• Experience in exempt level hiring and recruitment logistics is preferred along with scheduling and travel arrangements experience
• High School Diploma Required
• Required proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point); Applicant tracking experience is desired, but not required
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing. We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.