Customer Service Rep | Inbound Call Center | Customer Director (4413lan2) New Orleans, Louisiana
Work @ home opportunity
Looking for an at home position with a company you can grow in?
Do you believe in a superior customer service experience?
This is the position for you!
In this long-term position, you’ll be part of a virtual team providing world-class technical support to customers. We’ll give you the equipment and comprehensive training to be a support Rock-Star!
KellyConnect is looking for enthusiastic, empathetic, self-directed candidates for the delivery of friendly and knowledgeable customer support of our client's services and products with light sales opportunities.
What your role will include:
This inbound position is the call center front line which provides the best-in-class quality customer service on every call. Following a standard call flow and problem resolution process, you will verify the available customer product coverage, perform problem analysis, resolve and close the problem whenever possible; or route the caller to the appropriate level of support. You will be responsible for documenting all calls accurately using call tracking/case management system. You will also be responsible for some light up selling of long-term protection plans.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least 18+ years of age with a HS diploma or equivalent
• At least one (1) year of customer service experience- call center experience preferred
• Motivated self-started; as this is a work-at-home opportunity
• Responsive to supervision and direction
• Strong work ethic; punctual and reliability
• Ability to work a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and some holidays
• Ability to listen closely and stay focused on the caller
• Communicate in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing
• Possess enthusiasm, empathy, confidence, and willingness to assist through speaking voice
• Ability to multi-task by reading, typing, and maneuvering through applications while still engaging customer in conversation
• Willingness to go above and beyond
• Dedication to role and desire to grow within the organization
· “User-level” knowledge of computer technology PC/MAC and Smartphone technology OS/Android/Windows mobile a must.
As a leading global workforce solutions provider, KellyConnect offers value that others don’t: a focus on people care, cloud-based expertise, quality, and flexibility—all driven by industry leadership with extensive corporate resources.