Pipeline Inspection Technician (22170) Houston, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Under limited supervision, perform ILI projects, which includes ILI tool assembly testing, verification equipment preparation for internal and external projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
• Prepare and operate ILI inspection tools including testing, repairing, and data verification.
• Manage pipeline inspection projects in field including mobilization, inspection runs, and field reports if alone with ILI tool.
• Supervise direct activities in field if alone with ILI tool.
• Work with clients to complete ILI inspection projects.
• Act as primary safety representative on the jobsite.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental ILI equipment in the shop and field.
• Perform accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
• Ensure work assignments are carried out to the highest quality level.
• May be required to work offshore.
•Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
•Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• 0-2 years experience
• Strong numeric skills
• Strong computer skill (MS word, MS excel
• Diligent with good attention to detail
• Methodical approach to tasks
• Must have a valid driver's license
• 1+ years experience with ILI tools and in field experience.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Technical School diploma
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
• Self motivated and responsible
• Seek for improvement