Recruiter - Virtual (PR05-13) Milwaukee, Wisconsin
We are looking for someone who has the ability to act as an ongoing consultant to the client on the recruiting process. This person must drive the recruiting process, present qualified candidates to the hiring managers and ensure a positive experience for the candidates as they move through this process. This person also drives business commitments such as service level agreements (SLAs), compliance, diversity and quality.
This individual must be proactive in partnering with the Sourcing Team to identify the most qualified candidates for client openings. This is an individual contributor position but must also act as a positive and contributing team member. This position may by virtual or at the client site.
• Maintains accountability for the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
• Interfaces with the Hiring Managers, Human Resources and other key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
• Consults with hiring manager and follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics
• Leads initial consultations with hiring managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies
• Effectively screens and counsels internal applicants and manages the internal applicant process
• Continuously “closes” qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance
• Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience and coaches each candidate appropriately at every stage of the process
• Screens, presents and “sells” qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Maintains accountability for diversity and quality metrics
• Ensures process accuracy/compliance with legal and client regulations
• Develops expertise in understanding the client’s business operations and staffing needs
• Manages hiring managers expectations appropriately
• Networks within client organization and local communities to generate referrals and source qualified candidates as needed.
• Participates in local recruiting events
• Participates in sourcing projects
• Builds networks across all channels
• Screens candidates
• Ensures a positive candidate experience
• Demonstrates solid business knowledge in multiple industries and effective business acumen
• Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics in client’s ATS and/or other tracking mechanism such as Excel
• Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws
• Effectively utilizes problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Effectively manages a requisition load
• Effectively builds rapport with hiring managers, HR & the client’s internal network
• Quickly evaluates and prioritize tasks in a high volume staffing environment
• Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
• Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
• Demonstrates the ability to work with challenging and demanding clients and adapt to changes
• Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks then engages in proper escalation procedure
• Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment
• Effectively works in partnership with Talent Sourcing Recruiters to maximize candidate flow
• Required: 1-2 years experience in the commercial finance industry.
• Experience in Risk, Finance and Operations is desired.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing. We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.