Recruiting Logistics Specialist (FLX034-13) Waukesha, Wisconsin
Join the OCG Group, a leading edge consulting and outsourcing company with employment and recruiting solutions as core competencies.
The Recruiting Logistics Specialist provides a variety of logistical and administrative activities which support the recruiting function within a particular client program or team.
• Schedules candidates for interviews by coordinating schedules with hiring managers, making travel arrangements, preparing candidate information packets, creating interview agendas, etc.
• Inputs data into applicant tracking system (ATS) and generates reports as necessary
• Monitors and audits ATS data to ensure accuracy and compliance
• Initiates and completes background screens and reference checks then communicates results to the appropriate parties
• Reviews and collects essential paperwork in order to create job files and employee files
• Audits file information to ensure compliance and completeness
• Manages and submits expenses for payment as it relates to the interview process and candidate travel, etc.
• Exhibits strong verbal and written communication and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Ability to be adaptable in order to work with challenging and demanding clients
• Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws, including OFCCP, as it relates to data capture and records retention
• Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast paced and high volume environment
• Demonstrate detail-orientation and superior time management skills
• Ability to work in a partnership with the Recruiters to maximize efficiency of process
• Prefer 2+ years experience in a business setting, providing administrative support and customer service
• Experience in exempt level hiring and logistics is preferred
• High school diploma required
• Required proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)