Electronic Technician (21903) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Under direct supervision, assembles, tests and troubleshoots sub assemblies and top level assemblies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follows basic work processes: work orders, production drawings, sample assemblies, test procedures or verbal instructions
• Analyzes failures that occur during the testing process
• Identifies repair or replacement requirements
• Understands and completes basic reporting requirements to document work done
• Provides feedback to Engineering and Vendors to contribute to the continuous improvement of manufactured equipment
• Complies with Company and statutory standards, policies and procedures in respect of quality, health, safety and environment.
• ISO Compliant at all times.
• Completes other duties as assigned that are within the physical constraints of the job
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Able to work test equipment, including test meters, Oscilloscope and Frequency Counters.
• Requires 5 years of electronic experience or a degree as an electronics technician.
• ISO proficient.
• SAP,Imarks and Meridian software
• Mechanical aptitude a desirable complement to electronics training.
• Crimping, Low and High Temp soldering techniques.
• Individual must be able to follow instructions.
• Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
• Also requires MS Office capabilities (Excel and Word)