Critical Services Specialist (23290) Longmont, Colorado
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Safely operate specified equipment used in tubular makeup and testing services. Work is performed in an onshore and offshore environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONISIBILITIES
- Safely and satisfactorily perform any given assignment as directed.
- Understand the operation and routine maintenance of all tubular services equipment.
- Understand routine and specific maintenance procedures as they relate to Critical Services equipment.
- Prepare delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets, and other similar administrative forms.
- Have a general knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Available on a 24 hour call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum of 5 years of casing experience
- Good verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years experience
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Mechanical aptitude preferred
- Knowledge of computers preferred
- Prior oilfield experience preferred