Program Coordinator (PPO11-13) Moline, Illinois
IT'S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Program Coordinator for various OCG Support Services including PPO and the Shared Services Center.
This position will be located on site at our client facility in Moline or E. Moline IL.
Support operations for various OCG support services including PPO and the Shared Services Center. This position includes customer service, project work that requires creating and revising current policies and/or procedures, researching and analyzing information including invoices, and handling escalated customer services issues from the customer support hotlines if needed. The person in this role will also be responsible for developing and improving work processes, instructions and solutions in CHD. This position services as corporate resources for field and temporary employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the process efficiency of the service coordinators and contingent staff, and serve as an escalation point for both. Participate in projects as needed based on business/customer demands.
• Track account metrics and produce reports as necessary.
• Coordinate various processes to support field and temporary employees. These include payroll support, billing, invoicing, billing of screenings, customer requirements, onboarding etc.
• Research and analyze information in order to support centralized field processes. Develop process improvements to ensure we are effectively assisting our field and temporary employees. Participate in projects as needed based on business/customer demands.
• Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum Years Experience Required: 4 + years in business- coordinator, administrative assistant, analysts, project specialist
• Current or previous recruiting experience is highly desired as person in this capacity will be reviewing client requisitions, searching the client retirement talent pool and working to bring them back into the client workforce as contract employees
• Strong communication skills written and verbal
• Ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs within the specific area of service
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and make recommendations on process and procedures that are more efficient
• Analytical ability- research and resolve issues using data
• Organized and detail oriented
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing. We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.