District Retail Manager - Pacific NW Area (13-140) Seattle, Washington
Chobani was founded in 2005 with the belief that people have great taste, they just need great options. Hence the vision for Chobani was born – to give consumers access to authentically crafted, delicious, better-for-you food products.
Since then, Chobani has sky-rocketed in numbers, and is America's #1 selling yogurt brand today. With three manufacturing plants and several offices around the globe, the Chobani family is growing quickly.
As a company, we’re proud to offer careers with limitless opportunities in a fast-paced environment, outstanding co-workers and a chance to make a difference. Members of “Team CHO” are in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing business with an exciting future. And we’re always looking for passionate, hard working, nothing but good people to join us as we strive to bring people better options, one cup at a time.
We are looking for a District Retail Manager who will join the Chobani family in the Pacific NW area.
In this exciting role you will partner with Regional Business Managers within their respective locations to ensure optimization of retail resources and results. This individual will manage, coach, and train our third party merchandising partner on Chobani brands, packs, and best practices as they relate to merchandising and on-shelf objectives. We are looking for a future leader of Chobani who demonstrates a strong presence and visible leadership.
- Direct a dedicated Retail Team and syndicated team of Region Managers, Supervisors, and Merchandisers.
- Lead the retail assigned strategic account.
- Provide ongoing analytics and reports on retail results, market conditions, as well as recommendations to improve retail results specific to the assigned customer. Play an account-facing role which will be chosen by the account lead.
- Manage large and small outlet and specialty retail services within the area.
- Deliver assigned objectives on core drivers - display, distribution, and new items. This occurs across multiple brokers and multiple channels per geography.
- Partner with assigned account teams to identify opportunities in the areas of display, speed to retail on new items, core distribution.
- Liaise with broker in the field to identify opportunities and resources for in store related activities.
- Coordinate meetings with the local broker management, sales representatives and Chobani account management for the purpose of selling objectives.
- Coach and train Broker Region Supervisor, Retail Representatives (full and part-time) and Retail Operations Manager.
- Allocate responsibilities to Supervisor and Representatives to achieve key retailer drivers, distribution, selling displays, survey hit rates and speed to market on new items.
- Measure, evaluate, and enforce expectations for retail conditions and overall Broker performance in the market.
- Execute national and regional retail programs designed to achieve incremental profitable sales volume, merchandising impact, and optimize distribution.
- Identify and analyze business within market using syndicated data and account data information to capitalize on potential opportunities.
- Improve coverage plan to produce maximum results in each location.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 2+ years selling experience in a food retail environment, such as a grocery store.
- Strong analytical skills to recognize opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to influence others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships.
- Broker Management knowledge/experience a plus.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE