AX Financial Business Analyst (INF-13-00003) Norwich, New York
AX Financial Business Analysts! Come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country! Our journey is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for an AX Financial Business Analyst who will join the Chobani family in Norwich.
In this exciting role you will assist in a large Dynamics AX2012 implementation. This individual should have experience working with Dynamics AX within the manufacturing vertical and have completed requirements gathering and gap analysis. You must also be able to help in functional testing and support phases.
You will be a key player in a fast-paced environment where a “can-do attitude” and “thinking out of the box” is the Chobani way.
Make an Impact – AX Financial Business Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Analysis, design, development and maintain new module build outs within Dynamics AX 2012.
- Support application migration/upgrades, data migration, testing and documenting efforts surrounding deployment of all corporate Dynamics AX solutions.
Be Successful – AX Financial Business Analyst Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field or equivalent work experience.
- 1 + years’ experience in financial setup within Dynamics AX.
- Experience in AX manufacturing environment preferred.
- Solid understanding of the functional areas of Dynamics AX as well as testing them
- Experience in working with the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform is highly advantageous.
- Requirements gathering & Gap Analysis.
- Sound judgment and the ability to discern key issues and deal with them effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate with people of differing technical expertise.
- Logical and systematic in your approach to tasks and planning. Experience of X++ development preferred.
- Food and Beverage manufacturing experience preferred.
- Exposure to multiple PM methodologies preferred.
- Process implementation & re-engineering experience preferred.
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. That’s Chobani! We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.