Senior District Retail Manager - Southern CA area (SAL-13-00012c) San Diego, California
Senior District Retail Managers! Come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country! Our journey is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Senior District Retail Manager who will join the Chobani family in the Southern California area.
In this exciting role you will partner with Regional Business Managers within their respective locations to ensure optimization of retail resources and results. This individual will manage, coach, and train our third party merchandising partner on Chobani brands, packs, and best practices as they relate to merchandising and on-shelf objectives. We are looking for a future leader of Chobani who demonstrates a strong presence and visible leadership.
Make an Impact – Senior District Retail Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Direct a dedicated Retail Team and syndicated team of Region Managers, Supervisors, and Merchandisers.
- Lead the retail assigned strategic account.
- Provide ongoing analytics and reports on retail results, market conditions, as well as recommendations to improve retail results specific to the assigned customer. Play an account-facing role which will be chosen by the account lead.
- Manage large and small outlet and specialty retail services within the area.
- Deliver assigned objectives on core drivers – display, distribution, and new items. This occurs across multiple brokers and multiple channels per geography.
- Partner with assigned account teams to identify opportunities in the areas of display, speed to retail on new items, core distribution.
- Liaise with broker in the field to identify opportunities and resources for in store related activities.
- Coordinate meetings with the local broker management, sales representatives and Chobani account management for the purpose of selling objectives.
- Coach and train Broker Region Supervisor, Retail Representatives (full and part-time) and Retail Operations Manager.
- Allocate responsibilities to supervisor and representative to achieve key retailer drivers, distribution, selling displays, survey hit rates and speed to market on new items.
- Measure, evaluate, and enforce expectations for retail conditions and overall Broker performance in the market.
- Execute national and regional retail programs designed to achieve incremental profitable sales volume, merchandising impact, and optimize distribution.
- Identify and analyze business within market using syndicated data and account data information to capitalize on potential opportunities.
- Improve coverage plan to produce maximum results in each location.
Be Successful – Senior District Retail Manager Education & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum four + years selling experience in a food retail environment, such as a grocery store.
- Strong Analytical skills to recognize opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to influence others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships
- Broker experience required.
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. That’s Chobani! We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.