Project Manager of Image (CRE-13-00002) Twin Falls, Idaho
Project Manager of Image join the Largest Yogurt Manufacturing Plant in the U.S. - and probably the world! A BRAND NEW, $300+ Million Dollar state-of-the-art facility in Twin Falls, Idaho!!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Manager of Images who will join the Chobani family in this fascinating brand new facility in Twin Falls, Idaho.
In this exciting role you will be working directly with the Corporate Image Managers to support their efforts in rolling out the Physical space footprint of Chobani. This individual will process orders with vendors. You will also manage budgets, inventory, special request items and Chobani owned artwork. The Image Manager will place orders and manage inventory of corporate apparel and swag. Manage all decal signage rollouts for each location. Assist in seasonal decorating and activation projects.
Make an Impact –Project Manager of Image Roles & Responsibilities
- Engage in the Creative Process by learning and understanding the vision and strategy.
- Receive creative brief and direction.
- Constant sourcing of furnishings and materials to further enhance and improve our environments.
- Process furniture orders with vendors, track furniture deliveries, manage installations, achieve CAD Space plans, Data input of furniture budgets, inventory furniture/Office Accessories/Special request items/chobani Owned artwork.
- Execute and rollout plan.
- Generate Estimate, PO's, Schedules and Timelines.
- Manage Timelines, Monitor, Evaluate and Refine.
Be Successful – Project Manager of Image Education and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in a construction or architecture or build-out environment.
- Previous vendor management experience is a required.
- Previous experience managing a budget and timelines required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to think out of the box to solve problems.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to "wear many hats".
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Demonstrates flexibility and the desire to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. That’s Chobani! We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.