Business Procedure System Analyst (13-7) Norwich, New York
Business Procedure System Analysts come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country. Our journey is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Business Process Analyst who will join the Chobani family in Norwich, NY.
In this exciting role you will work across all industry sectors. This individual will work across all departments of the company, from chain supply and logistics, to the allocation of resources or the designing of production facilities or other buildings. Often these analysts will use sophisticated software to problem-solve and come up with solutions to management issues. These solutions will then be presented to management and implemented.
Make an Impact – Business Process Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for communicating with customers to solve problems; instructing staff in the appropriate processing procedures; responding to staff inquiries.
- Perform audits on processes to insure consistency and accuracy.
- Responsible for continuous workflow improvement to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Ability to use process/workflow software to create process models which can be simulated, analyzed, and even executed directly by the business.
- Assist business executives in decision making by modeling/simulating “what-if” scenarios.
Be Successful – Business Process Analyst Education and Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or 5 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of project development experience, working on automation of business processes and work flows, or in a related capacity, within the manufacturing industry.
- Solid understanding of PC/Windows/System tools (e.g. Word, Excel, project management, Databases, etc..).
- Detail oriented, organized, capable of prioritizing workloads in a fast-paced multi-project environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate business driven technological solutions to all business levels.
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and recommendations which support the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills in a complex technological environment supporting the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Ability to work under stress on a strict deadline driven project team.
- Ability to guide team members and provide feedback and direction with a professional attitude.
- Thorough understanding of Value Steam Mapping and ability to develop system flowcharts in the development of business workflows.
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. That’s Chobani! We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.