Quality Process and Methods Analyst (INF-13-00010) Twin Falls, Idaho
Quality Process and Methods Analyst join the Largest Yogurt Manufacturing Plant in the U.S. - and probably the world! A BRAND NEW, $300+ Million Dollar state-of-the-art facility in Twin Falls, Idaho!!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Technical Process and Methods Analyst who will join the Chobani family in this fascinating brand new facility in Twin Falls, Idaho.
In this exciting role you will be cross functional role between IT and the business focusing on technical solutions and continuous process improvement. This individual will perform a crucial role in achieving organizational efficiency, productivity, and profitability with responsibilities in maintaining relationships between the business operational needs and technology delivery. The TPMA determines the business needs and data requirements of both internal and external clients through interviews, consultations, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions and workflow analysis. They will then evaluate the information gathered and start the problem-solving phase, including project scope, objectives, modeling business processes, identifying minimum performance expectations to create preliminary user interface scenarios.
Make an Impact – Technical Process and Methods Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to understand business objectives and assess the current state, while identifying and documenting problems and gaps in existing capabilities. Recommend solutions and new capabilities or changes to existing solutions.
- Prepare system requirements specifications while working with the business, manufacturing, and IT stakeholders to develop artifacts required by development teams for implementation.
- Review specifications with stakeholders to assure clarity and consensus on features and requirements.
- Participate in technical design as a requirements and process subject matter expert and address any issues raised throughout the implementation, development, and testing of technical solutions.
- Provides highly complex analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in order to support cross-functional business operations.
- Defines highly complex business requirements and provides analysis toward operational efficiency and drives change within the organization at all Chobani facilities.
- Leads the development of hierarchy of manual and automated business processes, capturing organizational and process models, data and system workflows, describing the roles, activities, inputs and outputs.
- Develops, prepares, and presents complex business analytics, metrics and value stream mapping for review by executive steering committee for project prioritization.
- Coordinate activities between functional areas assigned to support approved process improvement initiative and develop a process for continually monitoring and improving processes of completed production and operational systems.
Be Successful – Technical Process and Methods Analyst Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, computer science, information systems, or business administration, and/or eight years equivalent work experience. Master Degree preferred.
- Six-sigma Black Belt or Lean designation required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience where you were responsible to practices standard project management methodologies and demonstrates good project management skills and ability to provide work direction to others.
- Minimum of 3 + years of experience performing statistical analyses, interpret, and communicate conclusions to business leaders. Identify areas for cost reduction, quantify potential savings, and develop execution strategies of prioritized projects.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of engineering principals and automated business systems in a production or operations environment while maintaining complete confidentially of all company business, processes or operating procedures.
- Minimum of 3 + years of experience documenting business process flow through interviews with manufacturing personnel, design an improved future state and develop plans to achieve future state.
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. That’s Chobani! We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.