Senior Network Administrator - Location Flexible! (INF-13-00005) Norwich, New York
Senior Network Administrators! Come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country! Our journey is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Senior Network Administrator who will join the Chobani family in Norwich.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for managing the enterprise’s LAN/WAN environment. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, capacity planning, development of specialized procedures relating to the network environment within the framework of the objectives and goals of the Information Technology department and the SBUs.
You will be a key player in a fast-paced environment where a “can-do attitude” and “thinking out of the box” is the Chobani way.
Make an Impact: Sr. Network Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Install, implement, customize, and test network software, HUBs, routers, switches, and servers, using project management methodology skills.
- Optimize capacity utilization on the network, keeping response time within industry standards with maximum amount of users.
- Perform LAN management services including creation and modification of user profiles and account management.
- Coordinate networks between sites.
- E-mail and Internet access for users.
- Administer security for the network.
- Responsible for planning the topology of network systems.
- Plan procedures for disaster recovery with DR Team leader.
- Analyze SBU requirements and recommends appropriate hardware and software solutions to optimize workflow and efficiency.
- Development and implementation of network procedures, and documentation for a multi-platform LAN/WAN.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level problem determination and resolution for Desktop, LAN/WAN problems and escalation to engineering as required.
- Maintain the integrity of network data, backups and restores, for all servers.
- Maintain business hour and off-hour support.
- Routine server maintenance as required.
*** Some flexibility with location!
Twins Falls ID and other location may be possible!
Be Successful -Sr. Network Administrator Education & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience designing, implementing, and administrating networks.
- Cisco certification CISSP is required.
- Cisco certification CCNP and CCNA Security are optional
- Willingness to participate in employee development to maintain state of the art levels of expertise.
- Willingness to go beyond your job description to complete the project.
- Ability to anticipate and assess technological needs of business partners and recommend solutions.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts clearly with internal and external customers across a varying range of technical experience.
- Work in a partnership with other professionals in department to achieve the strategic goals and objectives of the business.
- Manage projects in timely, cost effective manner.
- Leadership ability in mentoring others.
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. That’s Chobani! We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally