Administrator Assistant / Image Coordinator (CRE-13-00001C) Norwich, New York
Administrator Assistant / Image Coordinator come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country. Our journey is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Image Coordinators who will join the Chobani family in Norwich, NY.
In this exciting role you will coordinate all corporate apparel and swag from distribution to inventory management. Support the Image managers in working with the furniture & office products distributors and trucking companies for new orders and replenishment at all locations. Manage the shared drive of all vendor, furnishing and style numbers, by location and more!
Make an Impact – Administrator Assistant / Image Coordinator Roles & Responsibilities
- Engage in the Creative Process by learning and understanding the vision and strategy.
- Develop relationships with furniture vendors and contractors.
- Process all furniture orders.
- Set-up vendors on our system.
- Maintain schedule of deliveries, communicate to key players on deliveries.
- Achieve furniture library.
- Gather furniture and design swipe.
- Inventory management of swag and corporate apparel.
- Maintain Corporate apparel deliveries and shipments.
- Assist in sourcing swag and misc office furnishings for replenishment.
Be Successful – Administrator Assistant / Image Coordinator Education and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Administrative experience.
- Detail oriented, well organized with strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan ahead, multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Previous experience sourcing or researching required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to think out of the box to solve problems.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to "wear many hats".
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. That’s Chobani! We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.