Corporate Recruiting (100) Beverly, Massachusetts
The Corporate Recruiter achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating applicants; advising managers; coordinating interviews, identifying new sources for recruitment; attending job fairs and working with colleges for recruitment and internship opportunities.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by utilizing and identifying new tools and resources to promote our opportunities to a larger audience of potential applicants.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules between interviewers and interviewees.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment, Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo), HRIS