Law Firm Marketing Specialist - Houston (LEX0072P) Dallas, Texas
Are you competitive and hungry for success? Are you motivated by unlimited income opportunity? If so, LexisNexis may be the right place for you.
LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell offers a broad range of law firm marketing and website development services to help lawyers attract new clients, promote their expertise on the most visited site for people searching for an attorney - Lawyers.com, and connect wit in-house counsel seeking outside counsel on martindale.com. Our legal marketing professionals partner with law firms to develop and promote their website to drive visits for attorneys on Google and other search engines.
The Law Firm Marketing Specialist role is responsible for driving region POS and renewal revenue for the Web Based Marketing Solution within an assigned geographical territory. Primary responsibility will be for driving new business sales along with renewal of Solutions Revenue in assigned accounts. This is a home-based position covering the Houston market area calling on law firms with 1-50 attorneys.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Drive New Business for Web Based Marketing products.
2. Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and full-year POS and revenue goals.
3. Consistently demonstrate required skills to include sales methodology, Value Proposition, contracts and pricing, prospecting, pre-call planning, product knowledge TotalSource training and telephonic skills.
4. Maintain and utilize available sales tools such as TotalSource and Order Processing system and Outlook calendar.
5. Provide accurate forecasts and grow business.
6. Network and build relationships within territory in order to further business relationship and initiate lead generation.
7. Comply with LNG sales policies and procedures.
8. Successfully complete product certification, TotalSource, TAOP and methodology training as required.
- 5 years successful outside Business to Business sales experience selling advertising services.
- 1 or more years of experience with selling Internet marketing solutions.
- Financial acumen & ability to understand client P&L.
- Understanding of value proposition of team selling.
- Must have good comprehensive of technical tools and resources.
- In order to be considered for this position the right candidate must reside within the territory.
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of business information solutions to professionals in a variety of areas, including: legal, corporate, government, law enforcement, tax, accounting, academic, and risk and compliance assessment. LexisNexis helps customers achieve their goals in more than 100 countries, across six continents, with over 18,000 employees. Regardless of your location, you'll work together with your colleagues as one team - a unified network of professionals who share a passion for solving problems, realizing results,and pushing the boundaries of what knowledge can do.