Campaign Manager Team Lead (SEO Team Lead) (LEX007W3) New Providence, New Jersey
The Manager Campaign Management and Technical Lead is responsible for delivering strategic campaign guidance, marketing automation strategy and development support, advanced segmentation/data mining assistance, best practice identification support and targeted list generation support for a defined functional area of the business in an effort to maximize marketing program results. This individual is also responsible for serving as the technology liaison on the team.
1. Manage and serve as Campaign Management point person for a defined functional area of the business
2. Manage/oversee Campaign Management resources
3. Work collaboratively with Segment Marketing to formulate/develop program/campaign strategy for business critical initiatives in an effort to achieve established objectives and maximize results
4. Serve as marketing automation liaison and aid in the development/creation of multi-touch/trigger based campaigns
5. Utilize campaign results and established LexisNexis and industry best practices to define and communicate optimal go-to-market strategies
6. Leverage data identified via advanced segmentation/data mining activities as well as best practices and campaign results to aid in the development of targeted list criteria for demand generation/business critical initiatives and/or initiatives where targeting support is requested
7. Serve as technology liaison for Campaign Management resources
8. Train new and existing employees on computer systems and software languages necessary to perform day-to-day responsibilities on the Campaign Management team
9. Formulate/develop ways to streamline existing system processes in order to enhance our ability to effectively manage work within the team
10. Effectively manage both client and internal expectations
11. Forge relationships with assigned clients within Marketing/Sales
1. MBA preferred or equivalent educational and/or professional experience
2. A minimum of 5 years in-depth, business-to-business and/or business-to-consumer consultation and strategy development in direct marketing and e-marketing channels
3. Experience in leading projects in their entirety and in handling multi-projects with strong project management
4. Expert working knowledge of a variety of computer systems and software languages including SAS, SQL, Queryman, Siebel Answers/Segmentation, Etc.
5. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively manage a team
6. Well-versed in data mining/segmentation techniques
7. knowledge of both online and offline products and accompanying customer information systems
8. Must have outstanding communication skills to succinctly present ideas to all audience levels, including senior management
9. Must have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively within a matrix organization
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer