Equipment Operator (28722) Woodward, Oklahoma
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
• Identify, explain function and operate all auxiliary equipment, such as: Stake Bed, Acid Transport, Chemical Transport, Air Can, Sand Dump, Gel Transport, Winch Truck, Iron Truck, Transfer Pump and Bulk Proppant Storage.
• Identify and explain function of all primary equipment, such as: Acid Pump, Frac Pump, Line Truck, Chemical Additive Truck, Blender, Hydration Unit, Nitrogen Pump, Nitrogen Transport and Technical Monitoring Van.
• Apply all the disciplines of driving, rigging up, operating and rigging down equipment on location.
• Maintain equipment and accurate driving records as required by region specific transportation requirements.
• Maintain satisfactory driving record.*
• Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
• Required to work on a 24 hour call basis.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License or the ability to obtain one.
• Valid Hazardous Materials endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
• Valid Tanker endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
• Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements. (US Region: DOT)
• Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
• Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• *Satisfactory driving record. Guidelines listed in Driver Qualification Policy HRD-12.