Customer Service Rep / Dispatcher (30071a) Lindsay, Oklahoma
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Under limited supervision, provides customer service through processing routine customer orders, prepares equipment/tools for shipping, arrange transportation of goods purchased by both internal and external customers, and process all related documents related to servicing customers (i.e.: purchase orders, invoices, shipping, delivery receipts, etc).
• Secure heavy equipment permits
• Entry of job information to WPTS/WSM
• Maintain cost estimates and reports for equipment and services for jobs
• Accept orders from internal and external customers for products and services via the telephone
• Arrange and coordinate transportation of equipment/tools to and from shop/suppliers and the customer location or job site some of which may include selecting alternate modes of transportation
• Prepare and distribute purchase orders
• Regularly offer additional products or service to fill customer job orders
• Maintain proper inventory levels and delivery records
• Physically fill customer orders for equipment/tools by selecting items from shop's inventory and allocate them for shipping
• May dispatch scheduled service personnel to customer job sites
• May resolve minor customer disputes by determining the best resolution on quantity, quality, and fit for purpose
• May train and develop less experienced Customer Service Reps on Weatherford product lines, procedures, and processes
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
• Performs various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Work flexible schedule, including weekends and on call.
• Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.