Sales Operations Administrator (LEX008I9) Dayton, Ohio
This position is responsible for providing day-to-day business operational support to both internal and external customers. This role partners closely with the sales team and other departments to drive greater efficiencies with processes, reporting, tools, etc. to improve sales productivity.
1. Responsible for managing the order process in an accurate and timely manner for customer contracts to include the following: processing the agreement, providing required documents, tracking orders until finalized, and reconciling any orders that need correction. In addition, the role is responsible for driving efficiencies in order processing by identifying common inconsistencies, submission or drafting errors, and opportunities for improvement.
2. Responsible for daily account maintenance as required (i.e. ID support, cancels, credits, and billing inquiries)
3. Owns process support for the following: changes in pricing, contract processing, evolving sales policies, product rollouts, etc.
4. Provide sales team tracking and reporting as required (i.e. sales metrics tracking, phone stats, contests, special programs, campaigns, trials, etc.)
5. Develops and maintains sales resources as needed (i.e. outlook distribution lists, maintain copies of contacts, share drives, etc.)
6. Executes and provides guidance on sales issues including processing and tracking contracts, adding and deleting ID numbers, fulfilling software and literature requests, changing addresses, tracking mergers and dissolutions, trial assistance and tracking, credit management, etc;
7. Liaisons with other departments such as HQ sales operations, fulfillment, legal, pricing, billing, credentialing, credit management, , etc. to problem-solve both internal and external customer issues
8. Supports the sales team by providing reports on customers and territories, compiling and analyzing data for account reviews/business reviews, compile executive briefing documents, providing general account support, etc.
9. Identifies customer needs and provides a high level of customer satisfaction. This may include communication and correspondence to customers; coordinating materials for internal and external presentations. etc.
10. Proactively collaborates with Sales teams to solicit feedback and improves or creates processes or procedures as needed to improve productivity of the reps and/or consultants
11. Records account-related support activity in TotalSource as needed
12. Assists with account assignment process as needed
13. Other duties as assigned.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis� and Nexis� services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
1. Associate degree or equivalent experience; BS degree preferred
2. 1-3 years of previous operational experience supporting multiple departments and/or multiple managers and/or employees. Experience supporting virtual teams a plus.
3. Solid written and oral communication skills
4. Excellent time management and organizational skills
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Ability to work on multiple tasks
7. Strong attention to detail
8. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products including, but not limited to, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
9. Proficiency with internal sales tools such as TotalSource (Seibel), Sharepoint, BI, etc.
10. Superior customer service skills
11. Strong reporting skills
12. Basic understanding of our products and our customers and our industry