Print Specialist Webinar (LEX009H3) Dayton, Ohio
This is a telephonic sales position that exists to acquire new sources of revenue through sales of LexisNexis offline products and solutions in assigned territories. You will be selling webinars, certifications and recertification options to the banking compliance market.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives (point-of-sale (POS) revenue goal and POS product goals for Webinars, certifications and offline products
- Cold call to secure appointments, gather information on customer needs, position and demonstrate LexisNexis products as solutions to customer business issues, manage customer objections, negotiate pricing contracts and close the sale
- Understand the value of LexisNexis products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate LexisNexis benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer
- Develop strategic sales plans, recognize sales opportunities, target specific sales activities, and analyze competitive threats.
- Manage all resources necessary to secure the business, i.e. technical and product support, marketing, pricing, etc.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships at all levels, and act as liaison between internal and external customers in order to provide superior service
- Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent
- Banking Compliance experience preferred
- 3+ years proven sales experience and success
- Strong negotiation, prospecting/cold calling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and expertise of computer hardware and software including WindowsXP, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Contact Management Systems and the Internet.
Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package to include:
Quarterly 401K Match
Paid Time Off
Two Paid Volunteer Days
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Health Spending, Flexible Spending & Commuter Spending Accounts
The Research & Litigation Solutions business of LexisNexis serves the information and workflow needs in the U.S. of professionals in legal, government, corporate and academic markets. Legal and information professionals rely on expansive LexisNexis content and tools when researching case law, developing a litigation strategy, planning depositions, as well as researching companies and individuals and tracking and analyzing news events. Major lines of business include Litigation Solutions, Practice Area Solutions and Business Insight Solutions as well as flagship Research Solutions.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis� and Nexis� services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.