Recruitment Coordinator (1284) Vancouver, Canada
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our Vancouver office for a one year contract. The successful candidate will provide support to the Recruitment Specialist. This position will work as a Business Partner to ensure we are enhancing the recruiting, hiring and on boarding practices across Canada. They will also support and influence recruitment of quality employees which includes working with managers on the development of job descriptions, job postings, conducting interviews, reference/background checks, offer letters and the successful on boarding of new employees.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with sourcing potential candidates for open positions through a competency based approach in recruitment to include business, technical, behavioral, leadership and company values.
- Assists hiring managers through the recruitment and on boarding process this could include; obtaining necessary approvals for requisitions, creation of job descriptions and profiles, screening candidates for appropriate skills and qualifications, job postings, arranging interviews, reference and background checking, preparation of employment agreements and new hire packages.
- Develops and maintains relationships with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources. Assists in the coordination of Internship or Co-op programs.
- Ensures to build and facilitate a positive candidate experience as individuals move through our hiring process.
- Executes best practices and ensures legal requirements are met through recruitment and selection process.
- Participates in and attends job fairs, networking events, and campus recruitment as a means to obtain a strong pipeline of candidates and to effectively meet hiring needs and business initiatives.
- Provide in-depth analysis of behavioral assessments to hiring managers (Predictive Index).
- Providing general administrative support.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role that included recruitment, coordination and administration in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or completion of a Human Resources Program.
- CHRP Designation preferred or working towards completion.
- A self-starter with the drive, determination and commitment to get things done.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Advanced computer skills, including experience with applicant tracking databases, internet search and job board posting.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow through.
- Strong focus on business partnership and high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Team oriented, with the ability to build consensus and effective relationships in a cohesive business environment.
- Must have a passion for customer service excellence.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.