CRM Business Analyst (2389) Vancouver, Canada
About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join our Vancouver or Toronto office. The CRM Business Analyst will work primarily with MS CRM 4.0 and 2013 to deliver an upgraded application. The existing application has complex customizations that need to be accommodated in the new CRM2013 environment. In this role the incumbent will work with the Information Systems team and business users to develop the business and reporting requirements for development in partnership with the CRM Architect and developers. Experience in managing/coordinating system deployment is required.
The candidate will be a team player that participates during all stages of business system projects i.e. documentation, requirements gathering, development, testing, training and deployment of business systems. In this role the incumbent will be expected to participate in and/or drive the deployment, delivery and improvement of future business applications, training programs and application improvements. A key part of this role is to gain in depth knowledge of both the business and system processes.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Drives the gathering and breakdown of business requirements to develop a requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources
- Work with the CRM Architect to implement and deploy the business requirements that support the business processes
- Conduct workshops or key meetings for business requirements to capture and record as-is/to-be analysis
- Proactively identify strengths and weakness and suggest areas of improvement along with possible solutions according to customer and user requirements, their strategies and their goals
- Develop business cases and support the prioritization process
- Review and edit requirements, specifications and recommendations related to a proposed solution
- Work with the project manager, architects, and other developers internally and externally to define metrics and performance goals for the solution
- Manage transitioning of requirements and use cases to the designers to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the solution specification
- Integrate new market trends and technology developments into the solution setup
- Ability to drive system functionality and process improvement changes to reduce cycle times and provide more value-add to business units
- Identify areas for improvement and propose/implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of business processes
- Support stakeholder alignment
- Evaluates and communicates process and technology changes to the business with clarity and supporting documentation
- Develop training and end-user support materials, including classroom materials, online support materials, job aids, and quick reference guides
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Have approximately 5 years of experience in business analysis with relevant experience within the disciplines of Communications, Training, Project management and Application support
- Excellent knowledge and a thorough understanding of complex ERP systems
- Experience providing functional support and development of enterprise systems
- Understanding of mapping processes and requirements gathering
- Hands-on skills and proficiency in applicable software, problem determination, and troubleshooting techniques
- Able to manage multiple priorities and understand competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, analyze, and problem-solve complex issues
- Work with detailed technical information
- Work well independently and in a team
- Organized, detail-oriented, analytical, and good decision-making and issue resolution skills
- High level of initiative - to initiate and follow through to completion with projects and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Comfortable dealing with senior leadership team
- Above average capability with operating the MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
- Commercial real estate, property management and retail industry experience an asset
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.