Recruitment Specialist (1219) Vancouver, Canada
About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our Vancouver office. The successful candidate will work as a Business Partner to ensure we are enhancing the recruiting, hiring and on boarding practices across Canada. They will also support and influence recruitment of quality employees which includes working with managers on the recruitment strategy, development of job descriptions, job postings, conducting interviews, reference/background checks and the successful on boarding of new employees.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Sources potential candidates for open positions through a competency based approach in recruitment to include business, technical, behavioral, leadership and company values.
- Works closely with hiring managers through the recruitment and on-boarding process this could include; obtaining necessary approvals for requisitions, creation of job descriptions and profiles, screening candidates for appropriate skills and qualifications, job postings, arranging interviews, reference and background checking, preparation of employment agreements and new hire packages.
- Responsible for creating all employment and sales agreements for the organization and maintaining/updating the various templates.
- Contributes to other areas of organizational effectiveness, which may include; contributing to HR policy development, assistance with managing the on-boarding program and building recruitment tools.
- Develops and maintains relationships with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources. Manages and support Internship or Co-op programs.
- Works within the People Services team and leaders in the organization to develop a long term recruitment strategy. Assist with building and facilitating a high volume candidate sourcing strategy.
- Manages the Canadian Recruitment Coordinator and ensures all deliverables are met within a timely basis.
- Manages LinkedIn corporate recruiting account.
- Tracks analytical data and prepares quarterly recruitment metrics.
- Manages the recruitment budget and Applicant Tracking System (Taleo).
- Manage behavioral assessments and provide in-depth analysis to hiring managers (Predictive Index).
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role that included recruitment, coordination and administration in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or completion of a Human Resources Program.
- CHRP Designation preferred or working towards completion.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Advanced computer skills, including experience with applicant tracking databases (Taleo an asset), internet search and job board posting.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow through.
- Strong focus on business partnership and high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.