Property Administrator (1433) Calgary Region, Canada
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Property Administrator to join our Calgary office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing office and administrative support for property managers, assisting in the overall success of the management of the portfolio.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Respond promptly to daily enquiries and concerns from tenants verbally or in writing, and redirect specific enquires, problems or concerns to the appropriate Property Services management team member for response. Assist outside agencies, contractors and vendors as needed.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence/letters, notices, memos, welcome packages, meeting minutes and other documents required by the Property Manager and the portfolio.
- Assist PM with obtaining supplier /contractor quotes. Prepare and track agreements.
- Prepare monthly rent rolls and deposit monthly rents.
- Assist the Property Manager with the preparation of the annual budgets and delivery to clients.
- Assist the Property Manager with preparation of monthly reports.
- Other duties as required.
- 1- 3 years related experience.
- General accounting knowledge. Experience with Yardi is considered an asset.
- Real Estate License or RPA is considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, Word and Excel. Working knowledge of Power Point.
- Working knowledge of Yardi accounting program.
- Highly organized, self- motivated team player with excellent prioritizing and multi- tasking with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality, allocate time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.