Office Services Coordinator (2789) Toronto, Canada
About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for an Office Services Coordinator to join our Downtown Toronto office. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the accounts payable process for all Eastern Canada offices including coding invoices for payment, invoicing and tracking recoverable expenses from clients and managing the brokerage 1044 account. This role is also responsible for acting as liaison between operations vendors and the Manager of Business Services.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Coordination of internal office moves / furniture modifications
- Calibrating Copiers
- Morning facility walkthrough (kitchens, copier paper, meeting rooms)
- Accounts payable coordination for Eastern Canada (including; coding and scanning of invoices, cheque requests, mailing vendor cheques, follow-up on outstanding invoices).
- Creating and tracking of invoices for reimbursable expenses, prepare general cheque requests.
- Develop and manage automated system to track monthly recurring expenses
- Monthly reconciliation of miscellaneous 1044 Account
- Follow up with vendor inquiries
- Monthly AP and Expense reminders to local offices / individuals
- Liaise with external operations vendors
- Administrator for key vendor accounts such as UPS Program, Rogers Cell Phone Program, Grand and Toy, Data Group and Pitney
- Assistance with the purchasing and maintenance of small equipment (postage machines, binding machines, etc.).
- Daily switchboard relief
- Daily mail distribution
- Manage rental allocations for Eastern Canada Offices
- Manage Parking Allocations
- Ensure the day to day facilities management
- Office supplies
- Backup vacation coverage for Real Estate Licensing Coordinator
- Build rapport and work effectively with all staff and external suppliers
- The successful candidate will ideally have three years of related administrative experience.
- Minimum 5 years of business or office experience.
- Strong customer service skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Encourages and supports leadership and growth in others.
- Requires an excellent customer service approach to handle daily interactions.
- Self-starter and strong work ethic.
- Creativity in presentation preparation.
- Exhibits high level of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to complete tasks under time sensitive deadlines.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at anytime.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.