Marketing Coordinator - Proposal Development & Communications (2564) Vancouver, Canada
About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator, Proposal Development & Communications to join our downtown Vancouver office. This role is integral to the delivery of service excellence to our clients, tenants, staff, and partners through the implementation of key marketing initiatives and communications for the Real Estate Management Services department on a national scale, as well as assisting in developing new business proposals. The successful candidate will work closely with the Manager, Proposal Development & Communications and the rest of the team to enhance the identity of the Real Estate Management Services group internally and externally, as we pursue our growth objectives.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Execute key regional and national marketing initiatives alongside the Proposal Development & Communications team.
- Assist with preparation and writing of new business proposals, presentations and other sales tools. Maintain and provide metrics on new business.
- Prepare marketing collateral, such as service line brochures, for the department using Adobe InDesign.
- Develop and maintain internal and external web content for the department using the Colliers web content management system.
- Develop and maintain client information to support direct marketing and sales initiatives.
- Coordinate content development initiatives from concept to execution.
- Contribute to the department’s internal communications and cross department marketing initiatives.
- Keep abreast of public relations and publicity opportunities for Real Estate Management Services professionals including speaking and media opportunities.
- Drive brand consistency and guardianship across the department in all locations and participate in the national marketing team.
- Other duties as required.
- Degree and/or certificate in marketing, communications, or other related field required.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of corporate marketing experience required.
- Exceptional business writing skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess strong ability to work independently and sense of initiative.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite of products including: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator an asset.
- Search engine optimization experience an asset.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills within both an independent and team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Personal sense of responsibility to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, and provide excellent quality of work.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.