Manager GEIS Sales, Marketing and Service (LEX008A4) Dayton, Ohio
This technical leadership position exists to provide management oversight, strategy and thought leadership to LexisNexis' Front Office Systems which includes but not limited to Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The position will oversee complete SDLC for all Oracle/ Siebel and legacy CRM related packaged software. In addition, this position will also support operational and managerial tasks related to Front Office department including resource management, performance reviews, and team leadership.
1. Responsible for all IT related operations and deliverables in the Front Office domain.
2. Think and act strategically by understanding and communicating the LexisNexis strategy.
3. Lead the CRM delivery team by working with with the project teamDesign Functional Area business plans within a general
4. Provide functional expertise in areas of Siebel CRM, Order Management, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and Campaign Management.
5. Understands CRM business processes and current systems. Understands the business needs (requirements and/or gaps) and recommends changes through Technology (development), Process (business flow), and/or People (Usability).
6. As Siebel Subject Matter Expert, lead design and implementation discussion that minimize configuration and/or customization to technology.
7. Responsible for determining skills deficiencies in the functional area, and for development and execution of plans to remedy those deficiencies.
8. Facilitate key stakeholders alignment and engagement for the program, holding stakeholders accountable for delivering against their commitments.
9. Sets clear goals and objectives; cascades goals of organization and function to employees to ensure alignment; clearly identifies roles, responsibilities, and expectations of every team member.
10. Effectively manages and measures the work of every team member; regularly providing feedback and support by reinforcing or correcting performance; develops long term capability within the team
11. Coordinate all technical inputs to the program, managing cross-team interdependencies and impacts, resolves or escalates issues as required.
12. Responsible for the ongoing support, maintenance & interpretation of applications of Front Office applications.
13. Maintain SLA for all Front Office systems.
14. Manage risks associated with program implementation and developing risk mitigation strategies. Provide department financial management, responsible for supporting and enabling the business to realize the full benefits (both tangible and intangible) of implementing the program.
15. Continue the automating and enhancing key business processes through deployment of the Siebel CRM while retiring legacy Front Office systems.
16. Meet or exceed operational targets, service-level agreements, schedules, quality or cost requirements.
17. Establish and monitor objectives for all employees by providing regular feedback, coaching, training and development.
18. Responsible for the selection, performance management, salary administration and professional development of their direct reports.
19. Understand, communicate and practice LexisNexis values and policies.
- Solid understanding of the functional technology and the role of that technology in the LexisNexis strategy as it relates to Oracle CRM (Siebel) and associated functionalities.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience as Siebel development manager with direct reports
- Experience in managing complex global programs involving multiple releases with international user community.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, prioritizing tasks, providing guidance to a multiple disciplinary, cross-departmental team.
- Extensive experience in Siebel 8.x or higher development
- Development experience in Siebel Tools - eScript, Siebel EAI, Integration objects, Siebel Workflows, and Business Services.
- Experienced with managing systems interface development, whether using a middleware platform or custom development.
- Experience evaluating, negotiating and managing systems integrators, software and hardware vendors and contractors.
- Proven track record of engineering leadership with a 'hands on' style. Important skills include facilitating resolution of design conflicts, partnering effectively with leadership at different levels to build strong teams, creating workable and realistic plans, and ensuring a smooth execution.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent required; Master’s Degree preferred.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis