Security Analyst (IDS, IPS) (1001- Security Analy) Taylor, Texas
|Salary:||USD55 - USD65 per day|
6-month contract opportunity (could go long term or even convert) in North Austin for a Security Analyst to handle help desk tickets for security department, including updating the incident tickets and performing requested actions detailed within the ticket following the departmental procedures.
- Analyze and resolve infrastructure hardware and software issues
- Implement/migrate/upgrade, tune and operate departmental Infrastructure
- Assist in deploying and integrating security tools
- Work with other teams as necessary, document and communicate work done with security staff
- Work on infrastructure implementation and migration projects
- Installing , configuring and troubleshooting Linux and Windows Servers
- Strong Understanding and Knowledge of the following: General Infrastructure administration, SSH, LDAP, Routing/Load Balancing, TCP/IP, UNIX (AIX), Linux, Windows Server 2003/2008R2, Active Directory, GPO Administration, IDS/IPS, Linux, LDAP, Two Factor Authentication Systems
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented
- Experience managing security infrastructure such as IDS, IPS, SIEM etc..
- Experience with scripting