SaaS Delivery Manager (pmp, banking/financial) (1001- Delivery Manag) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD30 - USD40 per hour|
Leading global provider of a low-cost, white-labeled, turnkey cloud-based multi-channel financial services platform. Far more than a mobile wallet, we serve as a full-service hub to an integrated ecosystem, which delivers, via the mobile phone, payment, targeted marketing, and real-time transaction based customer analytics. We serve all customers - banked, under-banked & unbanked. Our platform essentially converts mobile phones into portable computers with a full suite of functionalities. We are well funded and growing fast! The most impressive Board of Directors is just one of the many testaments that this company is going places.
The Solution Analyst works with the client or product manager to define the scope of the work required for each phased release. The Solution Analyst must be technical enough to discuss integration with various partners but also live in the functional world to define user stories.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
- Function as a true partner to our customers by listening to their needs and developing a deep working knowledge of their goals, technical challenges and infrastructure configurations to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using the multichannel platform with assistance from the internal development group and consulting architects
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire our product line
- Provide project leadership, including project management and solutions consulting for major client initiatives
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Originates actions to improve existing conditions, processes, and communication
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as primary technical point of contact for clients during delivery phase, addressing any technical challenges.
- Manage client escalations until the issues have been resolved.
- Manage new client implementations and provide consultative program guidance.
- Educate client on how they can leverage our suite of products and functionalities to contribute to their business models.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams.
- Lead product trainings and client business reviews as needed.
- Build deep product knowledge
- Creates, maintains, prioritizes, and sequences the product backlog based on business value or ROI.
- Creates user stories and acceptance tests from themes and features granular enough for a single sprint.
- Prioritizes user stories by business value.
- Decides which user stories are scheduled into sprints.
- Provides rapid feedback.
- Participates in project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and demos.
- Direct experience or knowledge of the use of technology in the financial industry.
- Project Management certification or service management certification like ITIL will be an advantage.
- Training in negotiation skills, presentation skills and communication skills will be helpful in succeeding in role.
- Experience in technical customer support or project management.
- Experience installing / supporting software products.
- Experience in open systems including network technologies, different hardware platforms, and current operating systems.
- Experience with service escalation management