Project Manager (Utilities) (1001 - PM Utilities ) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD60 - USD70 per hour|
Long-term project for the City of Austin as an experienced Project Manager to assist with technology projects using PMBOK methodologies. The technology projects include continuing the implementation of a Transmission Outage Scheduling tool that integrates with ERCOT and hosted Customer Outage Mobile project that allows customers to report outages via any mobile device.
- Managed or Lead one or more electric utility projects.
- Experienced in project management methodologies such as WBS (work breakdown structure) development, and coordination of people and resources, development of Statements of Work, project schedules, etc.
- Experience in contract negotiation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Computer field
- PMI Certification
- Knowledgeable in the Electric Utility Smart Grid technologies
- Knowledgeable in Electric Utility Transmission and Distribution Operations
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint