Smart Grid Technical Project Manager (BBBH1170) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD60 - USD70 per hour|
Long term project in need of an experienced Project Manager to assist with one (1) to two (2)-technology projects using PMBOK methodologies. The technology projects include replacement of existing systems that supports the Electric Service Delivery business unit within Austin Energy.
· Managed (or performed in a lead role in) one or more electric utility project(s)
· Experienced in the coordination of resources, development of Statements of Work, project schedules, etc.
· Experience in contract negotiation
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Computer field
· PMI Certification
· Knowledgeable in the Electric Utility Smart Grid technologies
· Knowledgeable in Electric Utility Transmission and Distribution Operations
· Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint
· Must be a US Citizen
· Must be able to pass State of Texas background check.