Windows SCCM Administrator (App-V) (BBBH1151) Taylor, Texas
|Salary:||USD40 - USD45 per hour|
Windows SCCM Administrator
We are the leading energy services management firm located in North Austin seeking a 6+ Month Contractor Windows SCCM Admin. This individual will deploy, maintain, monitor and support the Windows environment related activities of the organization. The Windows SCCM Administrator must have experience building and configuring hardware and software systems, recommend, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for projects, Package applications for automated deployment to physical systems and App-V deployment via SCCM where applicable. Configure personalization for users via AppSense.
Additional Essential Job Duties
• Package software for deployment via SCCM 2007/2012
• Sequence applications for Virtual delivery via SCCM/App-V
• Management of end users personalization with AppSense
• Experience with VBScript/PowerShell, SQL Server queries.
• Evaluates hardware and software, participate in projects and maintain knowledge of current technologies.
• Works in conjunction with the Windows engineering, Network and security groups on issues pertaining to the desktop environment.
• Associate’s degree in Applied Technology, Engineering or related field or four years applicable experience is required.
• MCDST Certification a plus
• A+ Certification a plus
Minimum of 3 years (in excess of degree requirements stated above) of progressively responsible experience in desktop support including software packaging and deployment experience
Experience with SCCM is necessary