Technical PM (RFP, Green IT) (1001 - Technical PM) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD60 - USD70 per hour|
Long-term contract opportunity in central Austin for a Technical PM experienced with criteria development, selection and implementation of virtualized computing, storage and network environment providing an ability to move applications between data centers on demand with automated tools in support of maintenance efficiencies, green IT goals and business continuity preparedness. You will assist with identification and documentation of requirements, as well as the development of an RFP for finding a vendor to bid and deliver a solution for moving applications between data centers.
- Experienced in project management methodologies such at WBS (work breakdown structure)
- Experience in coordination of people and resources, development of Statements of Work, project schedules, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and Share Point
- PMI Project Management Professional Certification
- Experience in data taxonomy, management and migration
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery Planning and Mitigation
- Experience in Data_Level Design
- Development of standardized modular computing pod technology solutions for hosting packaged application environments.