Java Integration Developer (Websphere) (1001- Java Integrati) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD45 - USD55 per day|
Java Integration Developer contract opportunity for 6+ months with possibility of extension. In this role you will focus on implementing and maintaining solutions which enable existing, new application components and packaged software to work together.
- Proven experience in implementing complex integration solutions
- Java EE development experience with Adobe Flex application development experience in an Agile environment
- Experience in SOA technologies (ESB, SCA, SDO, CBE), message transport technologies (MQ, JMS, (S)FTP(S), HTTP(S), SSL), Web Services technologies (SOAP, WSDL, WS-*), data mapping and transformation technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH), and data base technologies (JDBC, Oracle/SQL)
- Experience in implementing solutions based on SOA, JEE, and Web Services using IBM WebSphere products including Integration Developer 6.1-7.0, Process Server 6.1-7.0, Enterprise Service Bus 6.1-7.0, WebSphere Application Server 6.1, DataPower XI50.
- In depth experience in building and debugging complex WebSphere Integration Service Bus mediations including custom mediations based on JEE/Java and XSLT/XPATH.
- Experience in Websphere Enterprise Service Bus events, problem determination, administration, and performance tuning.
- Experience with the following WebSphere technology adapters: JMS, JDBC, Text, File, and SMTP.
- Experience in creating, configuring, debugging and administering DataPower XI50 services.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business or Computer field