Weblogic Administrator (Deltec) (1001 - Weblogic Admi) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD90000 - USD100000 per year|
#1 Engineering Services Firm. We are a Fortune 200 company developing innovative and cost-effective solutions for companies globally.
Professional and stable work environment
- Direct all aspects of the activities required to ensure the assigned systems are available to the user community, as arranged, and in a manner that is effective, efficient and secure.
- Define, implement and manage application technical architectures and operations.
- Perform application performance tuning and optimization as necessary.
- Work closely with Infrastructure staff and other teams (including Accounting, IT Applications Development, Systems Analysts, etc.) to ensure the day-to-day technical activities required to support the assigned systems are appropriately defined documented, executed, monitored and improved.
- Maintain appropriate coordination and communications with the functional owners and users of the assigned systems.
- Provide effective and timely communications to regional and corporate IT professionals as necessary in support of the assigned applications.
- Ensure the effective operation of all interfaces between the assigned systems and all other systems as required. (This does not include the daily operation of the interfaces.)
- Work as a team member or lead on multiple projects and assignments relating to network, data center, and application initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Minimum 5 years IT related work experience. Minimum of 2 years of experience managing web-based applications.
- Experience administering server application software and working with the associated user communities to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Experience constructing technical business requirements, and managing enhancement or upgrade projects.
- Experience with web and J2EE technologies such as BEA Weblogic, IIS, Apache, Oracle Application Server, WebSphere, Macromedia Jrun, and/or Tomcat.
- Ability to troubleshoot client and server operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 Server.
- Provide senior-level systems administration services to ensure the effective, efficient and secure operation of assigned applications.