Contract Analyst/ Data Entry (1001- Contract Analy) Taylor, Texas
|Salary:||USD15 - USD25 per hour|
5 month contract (with possibility of extension or conversion) opportunity for a Contract Analyst to deliver timely and accurate market support services. The CA will processing Market Participant registration and perform data entry into the Market Participant Registration system. The CA will assist in posting of information and maintenance of existing information onto the websites to assure consistency and clarity. Production data being entered has impacts in the market so the need for business analysis with quality assurance experience is preferred.
• Responsible for data entry and quality assurance needed to maintain accurate market participant registration
• Prepares documentation on the registration processes, procedures to support reports.
• Uses computer based tools in support of registration process (Excel, Siebel).
• Participates as needed in teams and meetings to resolve Market Participants’ business issues.
• Performs data gathering and develops reports in response to requests for information by Market Participants and others as applicable.
• Assist in posting of information and maintenance of existing information onto the website to assure consistency and clarity.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or relevant field. An equivalent combination of related education, training or experience may be considered.
• Proficient computer skills in common business applications such as Excel, Word, databases and interfaces.
• Skills in working with databases and web interfaces and aptitude for learning processes and procedures in support of the operation of the Client Service department.