PHP Developer (BBBH1176) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD75000 per year|
So this is a ridiculously cool work place – we just moved into our own office (a full floor) in downtown Austin. We have a work hard & play hard culture with frequent company social events (and cab vouchers to get home safely from those events). This is a highly casual and not always politically correct workplace (if you’re easily offended, please don’t apply).
- Competitive salary
- Insurance for you and your family – fully paid
- Stock options (we’re still early enough that these are a big deal)
- Downtown parking pass
- Unlimited beer and other beverages
- More free snacks than you have ever seen before (we currently consume 3lbs of pistachios/day)
- Sake bomb initiation event for all new employees at Imperia
- Catered lunch from Taco Deli once per week
We encourage all to "punch above your weight" and make an immediate impact. You will be given challenging problems where performance and elegance matter. You will have the opportunity to participate in regular hack-a-thons where you work on problems you find interesting and present to your peers. And we give you $3k to customize your dev box and a $2k stipend per year for development related classes, certifications, and/or a conference of your choice.
· Write clean, maintainable PHP (seriously) and Java.
· You are passionate about producing elegant, maintainable code.
· Ability to interface with business stakeholders and engineers
· Code in your spare time - what have you built?