Sr. Program Manager (Agile) (BBBH1102) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD100000 - USD115000 per year|
Leading global provider of a low-cost, white-labeled, turnkey cloud-based multi-channel financial services platform. We convert mobile phones into portable computers with a full suite of functionalities. We are headquartered in Central Austin.
The Program Manager is responsible for: Organizing and running complex programs and cross-functional activities. Cross-organization program communication and collaboration. Develop an Agile process framework, lead an Agile transformation and provide an Agile perspective to the program including a process for frequent feature testing and iteration. Coaching/mentoring of existing development managers/leads on this methodology as it is implemented and used during the project development life cycle.
· Experience tracking scope, schedules, budgets, and deliverables for multi-disciplinary projects
· Skilled in stakeholder interface and management of internal project teams
· Ability to successfully manage several project teams in a fast-faced environment
· Ability to oversee and conduct critical project reviews, identification of project risks and development of risk mitigation strategies and approaches
· Prior experience operating within a PMO structure
· Communicate with other management, developers, product managers and quality assurance on product issues, improving transparency, and distributing information
· Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
· Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
· Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
· Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices
· Empower the team to self-organize
· 10+ years related experience required.
· Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification a plus
· PMI Certification a plus