Senior Network Operations (1001- Sr Network Ope) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD45 - USD55 per hour|
Long-term contract opportunity for a Sr. Network Operations . You will:
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot ASPF, EIGRP, and BGP routing protocols, as well as Layer 2 technologies such as VLAN, STP and Trucking.
- Be responsible for Cisco firewalls (PIX, FWSM, ASA)
- Have experience with compliance standards, such as FFIEC, PCI, HIPAA, NIST, NERC CIP, etc.
- Manage control system networks supporting SCADA systems
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in environments with formal change management
- Experience designing, evaluating and documenting network operational process improvements
- Experience supporting large fiber network designs
- Experience as a CCNP mentoring junior members of the team
- Experience configuring and optimizing network monitoring and management systems
- Experience with protocol analysis
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting MPLS, VRF, NATing
- Experience working with Cisco VSS