Support and Services Manager (SNMP, CCNA) (BBBH1152) Sunset Valley, Texas
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD75000 per year|
Texas-based leader in the security systems industry with a growing base of enterprise level customers and a reputation for providing quality network based physical security products and services. We provide enterprise level network based physical security solutions to its clients throughout Texas. With offices in Dallas, Houston and Austin, we offer innovative technical solutions with the latest in video surveillance, access control, and alarm technologies coupled with advanced support services.
· Health, Dental & Vision insurance
· 401K with matching contributions
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
The Support & Service Manager is responsible for leading a technical team in our Support Center and in the field to respond to customers’ service requests and service agreements. The Support & Service Manager will have profit center responsibility all service related activity in the Central & South Texas region. This role will recruit, hire, lead, and manage field personnel, as well as centralized Support Center personnel providing proactive SNMP based system monitoring and response for preferred customers.
· Manage local support and service operations as a profit center supporting all service agreements, billable service calls and related expenses.
· Identify, recommend and manage technology platforms to aid in the delivery of outstanding customer support and service throughout the company, including SNMP network management and remote support technologies.
· Planning, recruiting, hiring and developing a service organization to support Central and South Texas operations and key company enterprise level accounts across the state.
· Coaching and training team members to ensure the proper mix of staff is available to meet key metrics based upon the volume of activity and ensuring that the service department is positioned for profitable future growth.
· Work with Sales, Engineering and Management on behalf of the service team to insure appropriate procedures, processes and information are available to support an outstanding level of customer service.
· Monitor service order log on a daily basis insuring resources are efficiently and effectively allocated and utilized.
· Identify and manage service subcontractors in remote markets as necessary to achieve service objectives and Company standards.
· Insure communication with customers as to scheduling and technician assignment is handled effectively and efficiently.
· Lead and Communicate with Team on overall service level objectives and performance expectations.
· Communicate with Management as to weekly and monthly production.
Qualified individuals will possess the following:
· BS or BA in Business or Engineering with a minimum of seven years of supervisory/management experience in a technical field service organization and/or IT services support organization.
· Solid technical background with computer operating systems and networking. Ideally individual will have industry credentials such as CCNA, CCDA, MSCE, CISSP, etc.
· Demonstrated ability to build and lead a technical team.
· Ability to grasp technical and mechanical concepts quickly.