Systems Administrator (1001- Systems Admin) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD80000 - USD90000 per year|
Our client has been name to Inc. 500 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies, is one of the national recipients of the Green Jobs Award and is a Fast50 company here in Austin. They are led by a group of energy optimization experts who provides the foundation for their innovative programs. They conduct and provide research on what utilities and companies can do to save energy through mandates and incentives on homeowners and businesses to cut usage, or in determining what features or equipment to install to save energy in homes or businesses.
Employer paid insurance for employees including:
• Life insurance
• Short term disability
• Long term disability
• AD&D insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employer contributions for dependent insurance coverage
• 401(k) Plan with company matching contributions
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation time
• Paid sick time
• Educational assistance
· Install, configure, and maintain server and storage systems.
· Research/resolve hardware and software problems with vendors.
· Plan and coordinate systems growth capacity.
· Ability to lead / drive Infrastructure projects with regular reporting as required.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot system and application issues including server hardware, storage hardware, virtual servers, network connectivity, and system logs / alerts, as appropriate.
· Provide high-level user (2nd and 3rd level) support via a variety of methods
· Provide on-call support for server and network systems as necessary.
· Provide IT Help Desk Support, Troubleshooting and Maintenance and Training.
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, and Windows Group Policy.
· Experience supporting storage environments (SAN, NAS, and Dell EqualLogic storage) · Experience supporting Virtualization with VMWare.
· Experience supporting backup solutions. Symantec BackupExec and/or Microsoft DPM
· Experience supporting one of the following technologies: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Systems Center (SCCM and/or SCOM), and/or Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM highly preferred.
· Experience creating / writing Windows scripts desired.
· Experience with Windows Clustered solutions desired.
· Strong inter-networking troubleshooting experience in a large scale network environment
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
· In lieu of a degree, a Microsoft MCSE Certification or updated MS Certificate required