Websphere Admin (AIX, SAN) (1001-Websphere Adm) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD40 - USD50 per hour|
Long-term contract opportunity for a WebSphere Admin to install, maintain and monitor AIX and WAS.
- Responsible for AIX and WebSphere installation and configuration in support of Meter Data Management application implementation.
- Implement and configures SAN storage and AIX LPARs for required database and file systems
- Manages security including administering application roles, users and groups and modification of default passwords.
- Participates in design sessions and collaborates in technical teams in system implementation.
- Support project team activities in development, test, and production environments.
- Implements clustering and disaster recovery configurations as required.
- Experience with IBM AIX UNIX installation, configuration and administration on IBM P Series
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server installation, configuration and administration
- Experience with application deployment in a J2EE environment
- Experience with Shell scripting, preferably ksh.
- Experience with systems and application failover and high availability
- Experience with OS-level support of Oracle RDBMS cluster on AIX
- Experience with IBM Datapower