Marketing Assistant (SEO, email campaigns) (BBBH1153) Cedar Park, Texas
|Salary:||USD15 - USD15 per hour|
Founded in 1993 in Silicon Valley, we are now headquartered in Cedar Park, TX. We design and manufacture industrial and embedded products. Our products and line of services also include industrial and mechanical designs, industrial-grade systems, single board computers, peripherals, and custom engineering services. We are a proud member of the Intel™ Embedded Communications Alliance, a community of embedded developers and solution providers. We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with good writing skills, creativity, organization, graphic design capability, web development experience, and knowledge of Google Analytics. Any experience with social media advertising and SEO is a plus!
· Assist the Marketing Manager in procuring and maintaining vendor relations.
· Conceptualize, coordinate and/or design projects as needed for marketing collaterals such as our product data sheets, e-blasts and advertising.
· Research / Analyze leads and marketing data, to identify opportunities for the sales team.
· Conceptualize, coordinate and/or design projects for internal use.
· Assist and coordinate Web site updates and proofing. Work with the Marketing Manager to execute successful product launches.
· Perform basic public relations tasks such as writing press releases and interfacing with editors and publications.
· Design and maintain company presentations, sales tools and miscellaneous projects.
· Manage the acquisition, production, and editing of corporate photography/videography equipment and media assets as needed.
· Learn and obtain high level of competency in our CRM software, Synergy.
· Learn our web CMS Tools (Joomla, Virtuemart, etc.) that are required to update the website.
· Maintain and procure new tradeshow materials including tradeshow booth, demo products, promotional items and signage.
· Coordinate the use and return of vendor evaluation / demo gear displayed at tradeshows.
· Maintain tradeshow schedule by coordinating meetings with sales, marketing and executive management. Research new shows, research costs and interface with tradeshow representatives. Work with Executive Administrative Assistant and Marketing Manager to coordinate show logistics.
· Maintain “Sales Toolbox”, an area of sales tools and custom presentations that support the Sales managers and their external representatives.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of our Driver and Documentation CDs that go out to all of our customers.
· Research and report search engine ranking data to Marketing Manager.
· Ability to translate customer and management needs into creative solutions.
· Proficiency utilizing web and graphic design software such as Dreamweaver, HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Knowledge of digital photography.
· Logical thinking, analytical capability, and the ability to deal with simple mathematical calculations.
· Ability to efficiently, clearly, and professionally communicate by both verbal and written English.
· Can organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, and follow-up on assignments with a minimum of supervision and direction.
· Graphic, Web or Marketing degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also qualify for the above requirements.
· Prefer at least three (3) years of increasingly responsible Web development experience.
· Strong Computer skills with proficiency utilizing basic office software.
· A strong commitment to customer service.