Websphere Process Server Admin (1001- Websphere) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD50 - USD60 per day|
Long-term contract opportunity with The City of Austin for a WebSphere Process Server Admin to focus on implementing and maintaining solutions which enable existing, new application components and packaged software to work together. You must be able to take into consideration reuse, best practices, and design patterns. You need to clearly document and communicate implementation and changes to technical teams and follow define IT standards and procedures in the creation of integrated solutions. You will also be responsible for maintaining source code control throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience in implementing complex integration solutions
- Knowledge of integration design and implementation best practices
- Experienced in WebSphere runtime topologies
- Experienced in IBM HTTPS Server (HIS)
- Experienced with XML and HTML
- Experienced in Web services (e.g., SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, etc.)
- Experienced in clustering and failover
- WebSphere security Web application architecture and deployments
- Experienced in AIX and SUSE Linux operating systems
- Experience in SOA technologies (ESB, SCA, SDO, CBE), message transport technologies (MQ, JMS, (S)FTP(S), HTTP(S), SSL), Web Services technologies (SOAP, WSDL, WS-*), data mapping and transformation technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH), and data base technologies (JDBC, Oracle/SQL)
- Experience in implementing solutions based on SOA, JEE, and Web Services using IBM WebSphere products including Integration Developer 6.1-7.0, Process Server 6.1-7.0, Enterprise Service Bus 6.1-7.0, WebSphere Application Server 6.1, DataPower XI50.
- Experience in Websphere Enterprise Service Bus events, problem determination, administration, and performance tuning.
- Experience with the following WebSphere technology adapters: JMS, JDBC, Text, File, and SMTP.
- Experience in creating, configuring, debugging and administering DataPower XI50 services.