Websphere Application Server Admin (1001- Websphere App) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD50 - USD60 per day|
Long-term contract opportunity for The City of Austin as a WebSphere Application Server Admin to focus on implementing and maintaining solutions which enable existing, new application components and packaged software to work together. You must be able to take into consideration reuse, best practices, and design patterns. You need to clearly document and communicate implementation and changes to technical teams and follow define IT standards and procedures in the creation of integrated solutions. You will also be responsible for maintaining source code control throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience in implementing complex integration solutions
- Strong technical knowledge includes WebSphere Application server implementation, fail-over, scaling and performance tuning, Web server setup, complex secure sockets layer (SSL) configuration on IBM HTTPs Server.
- Experience in distributed systems using the J2EE Technologies for various services and integrated with WebSphere.
- Experienced in deployment of J2EE application Archives (war, ear) on WebSphere Application
- Experienced in applying patches and plug-ins for WebSphere Application Server.
- Experience with AIX and SUSE Linux
- Experience working with IBM on PMR’s
- Experience in SOA technologies (ESB, SCA, SDO, CBE), message transport technologies (MQ, JMS, (S)FTP(S), HTTP(S), SSL), Web Services technologies (SOAP, WSDL, WS-*), data mapping and transformation technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH), and data base technologies (JDBC, Oracle/SQL)
- Experience in implementing solutions based on SOA, JEE, and Web Services using IBM WebSphere products including Integration Developer 6.1-7.0, Process Server 6.1-7.0, Enterprise Service Bus 6.1-7.0, WebSphere Application Server 6.1, DataPower XI50.
- Experience in Websphere Enterprise Service Bus events, problem determination, administration, and performance tuning.
- Experience with the following WebSphere technology adapters: JMS, JDBC, Text, File, and SMTP.
- Experience in creating, configuring, debugging and administering DataPower XI50 services