QA Lead (Java code review) (1001- QA Engineer) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD30 - USD40 per hour|
Leading global provider of a low-cost, white-labeled, turnkey cloud-based multi-channel financial services platform. Far more than a mobile wallet, we serve as a full-service hub to an integrated ecosystem, which delivers, via the mobile phone, payment, targeted marketing, and real-time transaction based customer analytics. We serve all customers - banked, under-banked & unbanked. Our platform essentially converts mobile phones into portable computers with a full suite of functionalities. We are well funded and growing fast! The most impressive Board of Directors is just one of the many testaments that this company is going places.
This is an opportunity to get in one of the hottest new companies to come to Austin. This is a long-term contract opportunity QA Lead that may convert to permanent. You will work closely with the Development, Infrastructure and Network teams to analyze and highlight bottlenecks & bugs across our multi-tier environment. You will identify and provide reports that will support your recommended process improvements that need to be made across our distributed enterprise applications.
To be successful you will have experience with web, unit, and performance testing on large scale enterprise applications in a web services with Java environment. You must also be able to troubleshoot complex problems in a multi-tier heterogeneous environment. You must know your way around an Object-Oriented environment and have some Java, XML, SQL, Perl (optional) coding experience.
- Strong in SQL and hands on experience with log scanning, basic perl /java scripting.
- Experience with Web Based Testing.
- Participated in building Test automation frameworks, tools, to support UI, Webservices/API testing.
- Experience in Selenium Functional Test automation development, Webservices/API Test automation and have understanding of full QA lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration process and implementation.
- Understanding and testing of various tiers: presentation, service/mid-tier and database.
- Document and track testing issues and proactively communicate status to the project team and other key impacted parties.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems including counters from Linux
- Experienced with profiling DB and highlight bottlenecks.
- Weblogic, Tomcat
- Strong Xpath skills
- Strong experience with Jmeter